- Cookies and web beacons
- operate and improve offerings through the Website;
- help authenticate you when you are on the Website;
- remember your preferences and registration information, as the case may be;
- present and help measure and research the effectiveness of our offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications and;
- customize the content and advertisements provided to you through the Website.
- Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can (re-)set your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services may not function properly if the cookies are disabled.
- Email addresses
- We only collect those email addresses that were provided to us directly by the addressee or when it is beyond doubt that the addresses were provided to or on behalf of us.
- Email addresses will only be used for the purposes for which the email addresses were provided and for those promotion-, service- and other purposes that you expressly approved of.
- Without your approval we shall not use your email address for commercial purposes.
- Combination of personal data
- Internet is a global environment and using the internet necessarily involves the collection and processing of personal data on an international basis. Therefore, by using the Website you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- we does not intentionally collect any personal data from individuals under the age of 13. When necessary, underage users will be told not to submit any personal details and we will make every effort to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has informed us that these details have been collected.